United Stripes Movember Edition 2013
By this time you guys must have ridiculous facial hair gowing on! It all started off at the United Stripes Movember Edition 2013. Thank you for participating and being such good sports. We hope you had as much fun as we did. What an insane party!
Part of the proceeds of the party will be donated to Movember. You can personally participate by donating or joining the Movember-team of your airline. Go to unitedstripes.nl/mo for more information and instructions.
's-Gravesandestraat 51, Amsterdam
– From the A10 ring road, take the ‘Watergraafsmeer/Diemen’ exit (S113).
– Follow the Middenweg towards the city centre.
– Continue on this street when it changes name and becomes the Linnaeusstraat.
– After passing the Tropen Museum, turn left onto the Mauritskade (the canal will be on your right).
– At the second traffic light, turn left onto the ‘s Gravesandestraat.
– Hotel Arena is immediately on your left.
Parking is available in the hotel’s paid parking lot. Availability is limited. Alternatives include the streets around the hotel and the parking lot of the hospital across the street.
FROM AMSTERDAM CENTRAL STATION
By Metro (Underground – Subway)
– Take Metro line 51, 53 or 54
– Exit at the Weesperplein station
– Walk into the Sarphatistraat (to the left)
– Turn right at the first street: Korte ‘s-Gravesandestraat
– Cross the bridge over the canal and the street: Mauritskade
– Walk straight on into the ‘s-Gravesandestraat
– Hotel Arena is immediately on your left
– Lines 7 & 10:Exit at the Korte ‘s-Gravesandestraat stop
– Lines 9 & 14: Exit at the Alexanderplein stop
– Line 3: Exit at the Beukenweg stop
– Line 37: Exit at the Beukenplein stop
– Night bus 357: Exit at the 1e van Swindenstraat stop